Last week I started the story of our flood. Here’s where we stand today on the Good News/Bad News Scoreboard:
* no asbestos found in lathe and plaster walls (good news)
* asbestos found under linoleum flooring in guest room closet (bad news)
* mold found in wall shared by bathroom and guest room closet (more bad news)
* we are covered for the flood (very good news)
* we are partially covered for the mold (so-so news)
* I’m learning lots about dealing with contractors (wish I didn’t have to)
Share your own stories by posting a comment below. Misery loves company!
The remains of my son’s bedroom. Kinda lost that “home sweet home” feeling, hasn’t it?