I’m a die hard “do-it-myselfer” when it comes to site development, but when I’m asked about how to sell and deliver e-books online, I recommend ClickBank. With ClickBank, you can take credit cards online (you don’t need your own merchant account), you can easily deliver e-books and other download products such as software, and you… [Continue]
FOR MERCHANTS:Anne Holland of MarketingSherpa.com wrote a fabulous article last year titled “A Merchant’s Quick Guide to Affiliate Marketing in 2002 (First, Forget the ‘A’ Word.) It’s available for $5. Even though it is now 2003, this article still says it all. FOR AFFILIATES:Ken Evoy wrote the bible on making money as an affiliate with… [Continue]
It’s no secret that 98% of affiliates do not make any money. If you are an affiliate manager, how do you find the other 2% and get them interested in promoting your product? Neil Shearing explains it all in his book/software combo titled “Internet Success Spider.”
I offer my joint venture partners (those selling “How to Add Games to Your Site”) a PDF that they can give away for free titled “9 Reasons to Add Games to Your Site.” This powerful sales tool is customized with their affiliate links — so they will make a commission on each sale generated by the free ebook.
The software package I use …